Who are we
Biardo survival suits has a professional distribution network. Our distribution centers are located in Heemskerk and at helicopter airport in Den Helder. From these locations we supply our customers with any equipment they need; helicopter transportation suits, working suits and SOLAS and ETSO/EASA Life Jackets for offshore use.
For over 30 years we rent out survival suits and lifejackets for offshore use and helicopter transportation. Biardo has a large pool of rental helicopter transportation suits and rental lifejackets, which almost every offshore company can use.
All our safety equipment can be purchased. Sometimes there are more benefits to rent survival suits, lifejackets or PLB’s.
We sell many different types of survival suits, such as working survival suits, immersion suits, helicopter transportation suits, pilot suits and trainings suits. We also have lifejackets with or without rebreather system or EBS and personal locator beacons.
The focus of Biardo Survival Suits is always on ‘safety’. As an EASA Part-145 approved company on the airport – for handling survival suits and lifejackets – the company always offers customers the best safety services.
In these bizarre times Biardo Survival Suits gives the utmost priority to the hygiene of its survival suits and lifejackets by giving them an extra check after returning from an offshore location.
- Biardo keeps survival suits/lifejackets coming from flights with infected people in quarantine for at least 72 hours.
- All suits and lifejackets will be extra disinfected.
- All employees are instructed to wear protective clothing – special on the airports and the maintenance area in Heemskerk.
- Visitors are not allowed at the Heemskerk facility until further notice of the authorities.
- All helicopter companies have received instructions on how to disinfect lifejackets which are used in the helicopters.
- Biardo provides disinfectant spray to all offshore helicopter companies.
By implementing these extra measures, Biardo Survival Suits hopes to contribute to a safe and healthy transport of all passengers.
Only together we can control the coronavirus (COVID-19).
The 300N Twin Chamber SOLAS lifejacket is specially designed to wear in combination with Fall Arrests.
The design of the jackets allows the Safety Hooks of the Fall Arrest to be Free for attaching the Fall Arrest Lines, on the Front and Back.
At the back side the specially shaped Y-style backstrap gives space for the Safety Hook of the Fall arrest.
Special loops on the backside of the lifejackets are fitted, so the lifejacket can be looped onto the fall arrest, for easy donning
and perfect fit.
The small and tailored design gives a prefect body fit. The outside cover is made out of Strong Synthetic Wipe clean, hi Visible fabric.
This is easy to clean and very durable.