DOLPHIN light working survival suit
The Dolphin working survival suit has a SOLAS-approval and is the perfect light weight working survival suit. This completely new survival suit is developed by Biardo survival suits BV and is made of new HP-Superlight breathable outer fabric. The parts on knees, arms and seat are reinforced. The neck and wrist seals are made of fire retardant neoprene. The ergonomic advantages of this suit, such as big pockets, socks, hood, gloves and elastic in the back, make this suit lightweight, comfortable and easy to wear. These qualities make the Dolphin the perfect LIGHTWEIGHT SOLAS approved working survival suit.
• Made in HP-Superlight breathable outer fabric.
• Reinforced parts on Knees, Arms and Seat
• Durable materials
• Neoprene neck and wrist seals
• Hood and gloves of neoprene
• Ergonomic construction
• Big Pockets
• Elastic in the back
• Socks ( comfort )
• SOLAS reflective tape
• Easy to wear & high comfort
• Approved as an uninsulated immersion suit after SOLAS LSA Code 2.3
• Tested according to ISO 15027-3 (2012)
to meet thermal protection in accordance with class C (2 hours in cold water)